- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 10 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
It’s FLOHVA time!
According to MSNBC host, Chuck Todd, FLOHVA stands for FLorida, OHio, and VirginiA, the three swing states needed to win the 2012 eleciton.
John introduced Angry Rich and Christine to the acronym and things went downhill from there.