- New Passenger Air Travel Requirements To Prevent Ebola From Spreading In The U.S.Posted 2 hours ago
- Oscar Pistorius SentencedPosted 9 hours ago
- Mom Wants ‘Breaking Bad’ Toys Off Store Shelves [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
It’s FLOHVA time!
According to MSNBC host, Chuck Todd, FLOHVA stands for FLorida, OHio, and VirginiA, the three swing states needed to win the 2012 eleciton.
John introduced Angry Rich and Christine to the acronym and things went downhill from there.