- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 6 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 8 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 10 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 18 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
It’s FLOHVA time!
According to MSNBC host, Chuck Todd, FLOHVA stands for FLorida, OHio, and VirginiA, the three swing states needed to win the 2012 eleciton.
John introduced Angry Rich and Christine to the acronym and things went downhill from there.