- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Romney’s Plan: Tax Cut or No Tax Cut? [VIDEO]
Does Mitt Romney want a tax cut for wealthy Americans? It’s a question that came up during last week’s Presidential debate, and now one prominent Republican is weighing in with a surprising answer.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Taylor reports from Washington:
During last week’s Presidential debate, Mitt Romney denied that he wants lower taxes for higher-income Americans. President Obama says Romney wants just that. On ABC’s “This Week,” Obama adviser Robert Gibbs said Romney campaigned on it before the debate.
(Gibbs) “You can not cut taxes by $5 trillion, as he’s doing, and simply say, ‘Oh, I don’t have that tax cut.'”
On NBC’s “Meet the Press,” former Presidential candidate Newt Gingrich agreed that this was a new Romney position.
(Gingrich) “I think it’s clear he changed.”
But Gingrich claims Romney is insisting that tax cuts have to pay for themselves.
In Washington, Steve Taylor, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the campaigns: