- New Passenger Air Travel Requirements To Prevent Ebola From Spreading In The U.S.Posted 13 hours ago
- Oscar Pistorius SentencedPosted 20 hours ago
- Mom Wants ‘Breaking Bad’ Toys Off Store Shelves [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Romney’s Plan: Tax Cut or No Tax Cut? [VIDEO]
Does Mitt Romney want a tax cut for wealthy Americans? It’s a question that came up during last week’s Presidential debate, and now one prominent Republican is weighing in with a surprising answer.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Taylor reports from Washington:
During last week’s Presidential debate, Mitt Romney denied that he wants lower taxes for higher-income Americans. President Obama says Romney wants just that. On ABC’s “This Week,” Obama adviser Robert Gibbs said Romney campaigned on it before the debate.
(Gibbs) “You can not cut taxes by $5 trillion, as he’s doing, and simply say, ‘Oh, I don’t have that tax cut.'”
On NBC’s “Meet the Press,” former Presidential candidate Newt Gingrich agreed that this was a new Romney position.
(Gingrich) “I think it’s clear he changed.”
But Gingrich claims Romney is insisting that tax cuts have to pay for themselves.
In Washington, Steve Taylor, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the campaigns: