- Deer Tick DangersPosted 1 day ago
- IRS Questioned Over Targeting ScandalPosted 2 days ago
- Midwest Gas Price SpikePosted 3 days ago
- FOX CountryPosted 3 days ago
- Life Expectancy RisesPosted 3 days ago
- David Beckham To Retire From SoccerPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: All-Star Race (Charlotte)Posted 3 days ago
Honda Recalls CR-Vs Over Fire Risk
Honda is recalling more than 250,000 vehicles because of a fire hazard.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Rappoport has details:
The recall affects Honda CR-V crossover models from 2002-2006. The automaker warning water or other liquids entering through a driver’s open window could overheat or melt the master power switch on the door. That could start a fire, even if the ignition is off.
Honda received four reports of fires, but no injuries or crashes related to the defect. Government officials urging consumers park their CR-Vs outside to avoid property damage from a fire until they get the problem fixed.
Steve Rappoport, FOX News Radio.