- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 13 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 17 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Honda Recalls CR-Vs Over Fire Risk
Honda is recalling more than 250,000 vehicles because of a fire hazard.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Rappoport has details:
The recall affects Honda CR-V crossover models from 2002-2006. The automaker warning water or other liquids entering through a driver’s open window could overheat or melt the master power switch on the door. That could start a fire, even if the ignition is off.
Honda received four reports of fires, but no injuries or crashes related to the defect. Government officials urging consumers park their CR-Vs outside to avoid property damage from a fire until they get the problem fixed.
Steve Rappoport, FOX News Radio.