- Nepal Earthquake: The Race To Save Lives [VIDEO]Posted 46 mins ago
- Clinton Cash Scandal: Foundation Admits “We Made Mistakes” [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- In Case You Missed ItPosted 3 hours ago
- AFMW: Mike Huckabee, Former Governor of ArkansasPosted 3 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Honda Recalls CR-Vs Over Fire Risk
Honda is recalling more than 250,000 vehicles because of a fire hazard.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Rappoport has details:
The recall affects Honda CR-V crossover models from 2002-2006. The automaker warning water or other liquids entering through a driver’s open window could overheat or melt the master power switch on the door. That could start a fire, even if the ignition is off.
Honda received four reports of fires, but no injuries or crashes related to the defect. Government officials urging consumers park their CR-Vs outside to avoid property damage from a fire until they get the problem fixed.
Steve Rappoport, FOX News Radio.