- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 6 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 23 hours ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Honda Recalls CR-Vs Over Fire Risk
Honda is recalling more than 250,000 vehicles because of a fire hazard.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Rappoport has details:
The recall affects Honda CR-V crossover models from 2002-2006. The automaker warning water or other liquids entering through a driver’s open window could overheat or melt the master power switch on the door. That could start a fire, even if the ignition is off.
Honda received four reports of fires, but no injuries or crashes related to the defect. Government officials urging consumers park their CR-Vs outside to avoid property damage from a fire until they get the problem fixed.
Steve Rappoport, FOX News Radio.