- Israel Calls Up Another 16,000 Reserves For Gaza FightingPosted 3 hours ago
- AEHQ: President Obama LawsuitPosted 4 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Border Battle At The Ballot BoxPosted 5 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Honda Recalls CR-Vs Over Fire Risk
Honda is recalling more than 250,000 vehicles because of a fire hazard.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Rappoport has details:
The recall affects Honda CR-V crossover models from 2002-2006. The automaker warning water or other liquids entering through a driver’s open window could overheat or melt the master power switch on the door. That could start a fire, even if the ignition is off.
Honda received four reports of fires, but no injuries or crashes related to the defect. Government officials urging consumers park their CR-Vs outside to avoid property damage from a fire until they get the problem fixed.
Steve Rappoport, FOX News Radio.