- Justice Department Launches Programs To Combat American ExtremistsPosted 9 hours ago
- Urban Outfitters Causes Uproar With Kent State Sweatshirt [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton Hints At Possible 2016 Presidential Run [VIDEO]Posted 14 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 4 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Search Continues for Missing CO Girl
UPDATE: Westminster Police say they believe a backpack recovered about six miles from Ridgeway’s home – which contained a water bottle with the girl’s name on it – is connected to the case.
A frantic search is continuing outside of Denver for a girl who disappeared on her way to school.
FOX News Radio’s Pam Puso reports:
Dozens of people outside Denver are looking for 10-year-old Jessica Ridgeway, who never made it to school Friday.
(Materasso) “Jessica was last seen by her mother, leaving the home in the daily routine for school at about 8:30am.”
…Trevor Materasso with the Westminster Police Department. Authorities say the search got a late start because a phone call from the school went to voicemail.
(Materasso) “Because mom works graveyard and sleeps during the day, she didn’t receive the voicemail until she got up in the late afternoon.”
The search involves canines and thermal equipment.
Pam Puso, FOX News Radio.