- Legal Lis: Walmart Fires Back at Tracy MorganPosted 33 mins ago
- Secret Service Director Julia Pierson ResignsPosted 15 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 24 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
[Video] Friday Surprise!
Surprised? Unemployment fell to 7.8 percent in September as the economy added 114,000 jobs, handing President Barack Obama some positive economic news as he looks to regain momentum following a lackluster debate performance this week, but hold it right there…..Gibson ain’t buying it! John thinks something seems fishy with these news numbers. FBN contributor Charles Payne weighs in.
Plus: Is it wrong to call the President lazy and Hip Hop Week in Review!