- Malaysia Airlines Mystery: Stolen Passports Eyed In Missing Plane Investigation [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 16 hours ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
[Video] Friday Surprise!
Surprised? Unemployment fell to 7.8 percent in September as the economy added 114,000 jobs, handing President Barack Obama some positive economic news as he looks to regain momentum following a lackluster debate performance this week, but hold it right there…..Gibson ain’t buying it! John thinks something seems fishy with these news numbers. FBN contributor Charles Payne weighs in.
Plus: Is it wrong to call the President lazy and Hip Hop Week in Review!