- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 4 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 6 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 8 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 15 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[Video] Friday Surprise!
Surprised? Unemployment fell to 7.8 percent in September as the economy added 114,000 jobs, handing President Barack Obama some positive economic news as he looks to regain momentum following a lackluster debate performance this week, but hold it right there…..Gibson ain’t buying it! John thinks something seems fishy with these news numbers. FBN contributor Charles Payne weighs in.
Plus: Is it wrong to call the President lazy and Hip Hop Week in Review!