- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 9 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 10 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 day ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
[Video] Friday Surprise!
Surprised? Unemployment fell to 7.8 percent in September as the economy added 114,000 jobs, handing President Barack Obama some positive economic news as he looks to regain momentum following a lackluster debate performance this week, but hold it right there…..Gibson ain’t buying it! John thinks something seems fishy with these news numbers. FBN contributor Charles Payne weighs in.
Plus: Is it wrong to call the President lazy and Hip Hop Week in Review!