- Blue Bell Recalls All Of Its Ice Cream ProductsPosted 2 hours ago
- The Deep Bond Between Humans and DogsPosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: Former NFL Quarterback Jeff KempPosted 3 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 1 week ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
[Video] Friday Surprise!
Surprised? Unemployment fell to 7.8 percent in September as the economy added 114,000 jobs, handing President Barack Obama some positive economic news as he looks to regain momentum following a lackluster debate performance this week, but hold it right there…..Gibson ain’t buying it! John thinks something seems fishy with these news numbers. FBN contributor Charles Payne weighs in.
Plus: Is it wrong to call the President lazy and Hip Hop Week in Review!