- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 23 hours ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 24 hours ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
This Weekend On FOX BUSINESS: Herman Cain & The TRUTH About Romney’s Taxes!
Tom gets former presidential candidate Herman Cain’s take on the first debate. Then, Tom explains the difference between tax brackets and effective tax rates with Fox Business Network’s Tracy Byrnes and Wealth Health’s Rich Coppa. And, who are the 47% of Americans that don’t pay income tax? Tom gets to the bottom of it with Barron’s Senior Editor Jack Hough and Tax Foundation President Scott Hodge. Then, why are residents and companies leaving California? Tom asks Manhattan Institute Senior Fellow Steve Malanga. Plus, the panel tackles health care rationing, American Airlines loose seats, and whether a “fat” anchor was bullied, or being a bully! All that and Tom hears from you with Comment Roulette!