- AFMW: Olympic Wrestler Mark SchultzPosted 6 hours ago
- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 1 day ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
This Weekend On FOX BUSINESS: Herman Cain & The TRUTH About Romney’s Taxes!
Tom gets former presidential candidate Herman Cain’s take on the first debate. Then, Tom explains the difference between tax brackets and effective tax rates with Fox Business Network’s Tracy Byrnes and Wealth Health’s Rich Coppa. And, who are the 47% of Americans that don’t pay income tax? Tom gets to the bottom of it with Barron’s Senior Editor Jack Hough and Tax Foundation President Scott Hodge. Then, why are residents and companies leaving California? Tom asks Manhattan Institute Senior Fellow Steve Malanga. Plus, the panel tackles health care rationing, American Airlines loose seats, and whether a “fat” anchor was bullied, or being a bully! All that and Tom hears from you with Comment Roulette!