- How Can You Protect Your Online Privacy?Posted 10 hours ago
- ‘Downton Abbey’ To End After Season SixPosted 10 hours ago
- Distractions A Problem For Teen DriversPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
[Video] Empty Chair!
Empty Chair! Perhaps Clint Eastwood was prescient as President Obama pulls a virtual “No Show” at the Most Important Debate in Mitt Romney’s life. The Republican Nominee shined, while beating back established narratives and placing the blame for this economy on Mr. Obama’s door. This reality wasn’t lost on Obama sycophants in the media; one dejected hack Columnist at the New York Times even called him “President Xanax.” It was grim but is it really a game changer for Romney? Gibson examines.