- Do Dogs Get Jealous?Posted 14 hours ago
- France Sends Soldiers To Air Algerie Crash Site [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Old Man Dancing – Forever YoungPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: NASCAR’s Back At The BrickyardPosted 3 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
[Video] Empty Chair!
Empty Chair! Perhaps Clint Eastwood was prescient as President Obama pulls a virtual “No Show” at the Most Important Debate in Mitt Romney’s life. The Republican Nominee shined, while beating back established narratives and placing the blame for this economy on Mr. Obama’s door. This reality wasn’t lost on Obama sycophants in the media; one dejected hack Columnist at the New York Times even called him “President Xanax.” It was grim but is it really a game changer for Romney? Gibson examines.