- Holder Letter Acknowledges U.S. Citizen DeathsPosted 2 hours ago
- Man Killed By FBI In Boston Bombing Probe [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- Hometown Heartache [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- Memorial Day TravelPosted 5 hours ago
- FOX on Tech: Microsoft Unveils Xbox OnePosted 9 hours ago
- London Machete AttackPosted 10 hours ago
[Video] Empty Chair!
Empty Chair! Perhaps Clint Eastwood was prescient as President Obama pulls a virtual “No Show” at the Most Important Debate in Mitt Romney’s life. The Republican Nominee shined, while beating back established narratives and placing the blame for this economy on Mr. Obama’s door. This reality wasn’t lost on Obama sycophants in the media; one dejected hack Columnist at the New York Times even called him “President Xanax.” It was grim but is it really a game changer for Romney? Gibson examines.