- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 14 hours ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 16 hours ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 16 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
[Video] Empty Chair!
Empty Chair! Perhaps Clint Eastwood was prescient as President Obama pulls a virtual “No Show” at the Most Important Debate in Mitt Romney’s life. The Republican Nominee shined, while beating back established narratives and placing the blame for this economy on Mr. Obama’s door. This reality wasn’t lost on Obama sycophants in the media; one dejected hack Columnist at the New York Times even called him “President Xanax.” It was grim but is it really a game changer for Romney? Gibson examines.