- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 1 day ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 1 day ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
Debate Countdown [VIDEO]
We’re counting down to the First Presidential debate. What will Americans see from the candidates?
FOX’s Shepard Smith has this preview from Denver, CO:
Tonight is the night and Denver is the place for the First of three debates between President Obama and the Republican challenger Mitt Romney. What’s at stake tonight? Possibly the outcome of the election.
Ben LaBolt with the Obama campaign:
LaBolt: “Millions of Americans tuning in for the first time, who want to hear about the economic choice in this election.”
In Governor Romney’s corner, Andrea Saul says her candidate has a real challenge tonight.
Saul: “President Obama coming in with the office of the Presidency behind him, is one of the most gifted speakers that we’ve known. I’m sure it’s going to be difficult to outshine him.”
It will be a 90 minute debate focusing on the economy and other domestic issues. President Obama won the coin toss and will take the first question, while Governor Romney gets the final word.
At the University of Denver, Shepard Smith, FOX News Radio.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern gives us a behind the scenes VIDEO tour of the media center set up at the University of Denver for journalists to cover tonight’s debate: