- Breaking News WATCH LIVE: Deadly Fire, Building Explosion in NYC’s HarlemPosted 4 hours ago
- AEHQ: A Jolly Republican Win In Florida, Sinking The Competition [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Giveaways At ChurchPosted 8 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Garbage! The Public Labor Union AFSCME has a new Ad out for the Obama Campaign interviewing a Garbage Man, whose trash route includes Mitt Romney’s Home in La Jolla, CA. It seems Mitt Romney doesn’t thank him, offer him Gatorade or “connect” with his values. This would be pathetic, if it wasn’t for the fact that this meme about Mitt Romney has worked; according to every poll. Is there anything Romney can do to correct this problem in upcoming debates? Gibson examines.
Plus: Republicans and Media/Poll Bias, The Cell Phone President and Special Show Announcement!