- Bullet Points: Tax Break Holiday for FL Gun Owners?Posted 40 mins ago
- Damage Control In Indiana Over Religious Freedom Law [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- Ranking The Most Congested Cities WorldwidePosted 1 day ago
- So Long Soda?Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Garbage! The Public Labor Union AFSCME has a new Ad out for the Obama Campaign interviewing a Garbage Man, whose trash route includes Mitt Romney’s Home in La Jolla, CA. It seems Mitt Romney doesn’t thank him, offer him Gatorade or “connect” with his values. This would be pathetic, if it wasn’t for the fact that this meme about Mitt Romney has worked; according to every poll. Is there anything Romney can do to correct this problem in upcoming debates? Gibson examines.
Plus: Republicans and Media/Poll Bias, The Cell Phone President and Special Show Announcement!