- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 8 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Garbage! The Public Labor Union AFSCME has a new Ad out for the Obama Campaign interviewing a Garbage Man, whose trash route includes Mitt Romney’s Home in La Jolla, CA. It seems Mitt Romney doesn’t thank him, offer him Gatorade or “connect” with his values. This would be pathetic, if it wasn’t for the fact that this meme about Mitt Romney has worked; according to every poll. Is there anything Romney can do to correct this problem in upcoming debates? Gibson examines.
Plus: Republicans and Media/Poll Bias, The Cell Phone President and Special Show Announcement!