- Man Apprehended After Jumping White House Fence [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The 5 Most Intriguing House Races of 2014Posted 7 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Should There Be Parent Liability With Facebook?Posted 7 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Garbage! The Public Labor Union AFSCME has a new Ad out for the Obama Campaign interviewing a Garbage Man, whose trash route includes Mitt Romney’s Home in La Jolla, CA. It seems Mitt Romney doesn’t thank him, offer him Gatorade or “connect” with his values. This would be pathetic, if it wasn’t for the fact that this meme about Mitt Romney has worked; according to every poll. Is there anything Romney can do to correct this problem in upcoming debates? Gibson examines.
Plus: Republicans and Media/Poll Bias, The Cell Phone President and Special Show Announcement!