- Hired! Looking For Work?Posted 1 hour ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 2 hours ago
- President Obama Announces Plan To Fight EbolaPosted 15 hours ago
- Joint Chiefs Chairman Won’t Rule Out U.S. Ground Troops Against ISISPosted 19 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: How Much Coffee Is Too Much?Posted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
[Video] Do or Die!
Do or Die! As both President Obama and Mitt Romney’s camps are setting expectations low for this Weeks First Presidential Debate, Romney surrogate Governor Chris Christie is promising a performance that will turn this entire race around. Is that possible or is it too late for Romney? Gibson examines and speaks with Chris Stirewalt. Plus: Should Romney “ignore” the Moderator?
Plus: Should Republicans stop “whining” about Media Bias and the veracity of Polls? Gibson and Buyer’s Remorse, Media reluctantly reports on Libya three weeks later, Michigan fighting War on Welfare and The Free Cell Phone President!