- Deer Tick DangersPosted 1 day ago
- IRS Questioned Over Targeting ScandalPosted 2 days ago
- Midwest Gas Price SpikePosted 2 days ago
- FOX CountryPosted 3 days ago
- Life Expectancy RisesPosted 3 days ago
- David Beckham To Retire From SoccerPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: All-Star Race (Charlotte)Posted 3 days ago
[Video] Do or Die!
Do or Die! As both President Obama and Mitt Romney’s camps are setting expectations low for this Weeks First Presidential Debate, Romney surrogate Governor Chris Christie is promising a performance that will turn this entire race around. Is that possible or is it too late for Romney? Gibson examines and speaks with Chris Stirewalt. Plus: Should Romney “ignore” the Moderator?
Plus: Should Republicans stop “whining” about Media Bias and the veracity of Polls? Gibson and Buyer’s Remorse, Media reluctantly reports on Libya three weeks later, Michigan fighting War on Welfare and The Free Cell Phone President!