- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 1 day ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 4 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
[Video] Do or Die!
Do or Die! As both President Obama and Mitt Romney’s camps are setting expectations low for this Weeks First Presidential Debate, Romney surrogate Governor Chris Christie is promising a performance that will turn this entire race around. Is that possible or is it too late for Romney? Gibson examines and speaks with Chris Stirewalt. Plus: Should Romney “ignore” the Moderator?
Plus: Should Republicans stop “whining” about Media Bias and the veracity of Polls? Gibson and Buyer’s Remorse, Media reluctantly reports on Libya three weeks later, Michigan fighting War on Welfare and The Free Cell Phone President!