- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 6 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 8 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 10 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 17 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[Video] Do or Die!
Do or Die! As both President Obama and Mitt Romney’s camps are setting expectations low for this Weeks First Presidential Debate, Romney surrogate Governor Chris Christie is promising a performance that will turn this entire race around. Is that possible or is it too late for Romney? Gibson examines and speaks with Chris Stirewalt. Plus: Should Romney “ignore” the Moderator?
Plus: Should Republicans stop “whining” about Media Bias and the veracity of Polls? Gibson and Buyer’s Remorse, Media reluctantly reports on Libya three weeks later, Michigan fighting War on Welfare and The Free Cell Phone President!