- The Head of the Secret Service in the Hot SeatPosted 7 hours ago
- AEHQ: ISIS Bleeds Into The Mid-Term ElectionsPosted 9 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 10 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Schwarzenegger Describes Deception in Book
Arnold Schwarzenegger is making the rounds to promote his new book, and his “60 Minutes” interview Sunday night has got people talking.
FOX News Radio’s Sabrina Sabbagh reports:
One of the chapters of Arnold Schwarzenegger’s autobiography is called “Secrets,” and it’s all about the lies he told to his family.
(Schwarzenegger) “Some information I just keep to myself.”
On CBS’s “60 Minutes,” the former California governor says in “Total Recall: My Unbelievably True Story,” he acknowledges that his inability to be honest with people has hurt those closest to him.
(Schwarzenegger) “The thing that really meant the most to me kinda fell apart because of my doing. That is something that I will always look back and say, ‘How could you have done that?'”
During his 25-year marriage with Maria Shriver, he fathered a child with the family’s housekeeper.
Sabrina Sabbagh, FOX News Radio.