- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 18 hours ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 19 hours ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 21 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 7 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
“My Wife Got Killed For No Reason.” Woman Killed By Border Patrol Agent After She Accidentally Ran Him Over
San Diego mother of five, Valeria Alvarado was killed after she accidentally ran over a border patrol agent who was driven on the hood of her car. Her husband Gilbert Alvarado says she was shot for no reason.
‘My wife got killed for no reason,’ Gilbert told NBC 7. Show me that my wife had a gun or something that threatened the guy’s life where he had to use lethal force against her.’
The shooting occurred about five miles north of the Mexican border as plainclothes agents were looking to serve a felony warrant in the area to someone other than Alvarado, Border Patrol Deputy Chief Rodney Scott told U-T San Diego.
‘Fearing for his life, he discharged his weapon to get the vehicle to stop,’ Scott said. No other agents fired.