- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 20 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 1 day ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
[Video] Just Words
Just Words! New Swing State polls have President Obama up in NV, NH and NC to round out his good week of leading in seemingly every battleground state. At the present moment it seems being an “out of touch” rich guy is worse than lying about Terrorism and presiding over a terrible economy. The good news is that President Obama has released his “Five Point” Plan for our Recovery! Gibson examines. Plus: SNL does brutal takedown of Obama!
Plus: Democrat Strategist “Mudcat” Saunders says it’s simple, “Americans don’t like Mitt,” The Go Hard or Go Smart Strategy Debate, Michigan getting it right on Welfare Benefits and The Hip Hop Week in Review!