- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 22 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
1.3% ! According to the Polls, if you believe them, Americans do not care about an economy, just downgraded again for Q2 from 1.7% to 1.3%. They don’t care about the lies the Administration was flogging on National Television about Libya. They don’t care that the President is running this cycle on the same “issues” he ran on and failed to accomplish in the last cycle. Trillions more in debt, unemployment off the charts and unpopular legislation passed under duress. The Media certainly doesn’t care and it seems your neighbors don’t either. Gibson rages. Plus: Turns out being “unlikable” is a real deal breaker!
Plus: Media says Debates are Mitt’s “last chance,” Romney continues to embrace kinder/gentler Attack Strategy and Paddling making comeback in Schools!