- President Obama Insists No U.S. Combat Mission In IraqPosted 2 hours ago
- Cover-Up Allegations Haunt Benghazi Committee HearingPosted 6 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 9 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Subterfuge! Amid continued terrible polls for Mitt Romney, including this morning’s latest Swing State numbers, Conservatives far and wide are impugning the veracity of the polls themselves. Are the numbers manipulated to the apparent benefit President Obama? Some experts say Yes and others say No. The Romney campaign is claiming he’s in better shape than the polls let on. Gibson examines and speaks with Joe Trippi.
Plus: Are the Real NFL Referees getting a Free Pass as the NFL is made the villain in “Replacement-Gate,” Man admits he likes One of his Kids more than the other and starts furor and who should be more nervous about next week’s debate?