- AFMW: Parker Schnabel, star of Discovery’s "Gold Rush"Posted 1 hour ago
- Jimmie Johnson Gears Up For Sin City, As NASCAR Heads To VegasPosted 4 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Blind Man Sees Wife With Bionic EyePosted 7 hours ago
- Harrison Ford Plane Crash [VIDEO]Posted 8 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Subterfuge! Amid continued terrible polls for Mitt Romney, including this morning’s latest Swing State numbers, Conservatives far and wide are impugning the veracity of the polls themselves. Are the numbers manipulated to the apparent benefit President Obama? Some experts say Yes and others say No. The Romney campaign is claiming he’s in better shape than the polls let on. Gibson examines and speaks with Joe Trippi.
Plus: Are the Real NFL Referees getting a Free Pass as the NFL is made the villain in “Replacement-Gate,” Man admits he likes One of his Kids more than the other and starts furor and who should be more nervous about next week’s debate?