- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 18 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 3 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Subterfuge! Amid continued terrible polls for Mitt Romney, including this morning’s latest Swing State numbers, Conservatives far and wide are impugning the veracity of the polls themselves. Are the numbers manipulated to the apparent benefit President Obama? Some experts say Yes and others say No. The Romney campaign is claiming he’s in better shape than the polls let on. Gibson examines and speaks with Joe Trippi.
Plus: Are the Real NFL Referees getting a Free Pass as the NFL is made the villain in “Replacement-Gate,” Man admits he likes One of his Kids more than the other and starts furor and who should be more nervous about next week’s debate?