- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 54 mins ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 1 hour ago
- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 1 day ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Subterfuge! Amid continued terrible polls for Mitt Romney, including this morning’s latest Swing State numbers, Conservatives far and wide are impugning the veracity of the polls themselves. Are the numbers manipulated to the apparent benefit President Obama? Some experts say Yes and others say No. The Romney campaign is claiming he’s in better shape than the polls let on. Gibson examines and speaks with Joe Trippi.
Plus: Are the Real NFL Referees getting a Free Pass as the NFL is made the villain in “Replacement-Gate,” Man admits he likes One of his Kids more than the other and starts furor and who should be more nervous about next week’s debate?