- Could Cyber Crime Happen To You?Posted 14 hours ago
- Survey Reveals More Parents Requesting To Delay Vaccinations For KidsPosted 15 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music Legend Aaron TippinPosted 20 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Obama, Romney Talk Foreign Policy at Clinton Forum [VIDEO]
The Clinton Global Initiative aims to get world leaders focused on solving the world’s problems. Tuesday, the two men vying to serve as the leader of the United States for the next four years gave their views on that.
FOX News Radio’s Kirstin McNary reports:
Mitt Romney told the Clinton Global Initiative he wants to change how the U.S. distributes aid, using private sector partnerships.
(Romney) “If, somehow, foreign aid can really leverage that massive investment by the private sector, it may be able to exponentially expand the ability to not only care for those that are suffering, but also to change their lives on a permanent basis.”
President Obama’s speech was a call to action on human trafficking.
(President Obama) “Congress should renew the Trafficking Victims Protection Act. Whether you are conservative or liberal, Democrat or Republican, this is a no-brainer. This is something we should all agree on.”
Kirstin McNary, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the speeches at the Clinton Global Initiative: