- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 4 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- Red Skelton’s Pledge of Allegiance, The Tonight Show Sings “Let It Go”, and Pres. Obama and Vice Pres. Biden MOVEPosted 8 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Obama, Romney Talk Foreign Policy at Clinton Forum [VIDEO]
The Clinton Global Initiative aims to get world leaders focused on solving the world’s problems. Tuesday, the two men vying to serve as the leader of the United States for the next four years gave their views on that.
FOX News Radio’s Kirstin McNary reports:
Mitt Romney told the Clinton Global Initiative he wants to change how the U.S. distributes aid, using private sector partnerships.
(Romney) “If, somehow, foreign aid can really leverage that massive investment by the private sector, it may be able to exponentially expand the ability to not only care for those that are suffering, but also to change their lives on a permanent basis.”
President Obama’s speech was a call to action on human trafficking.
(President Obama) “Congress should renew the Trafficking Victims Protection Act. Whether you are conservative or liberal, Democrat or Republican, this is a no-brainer. This is something we should all agree on.”
Kirstin McNary, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the speeches at the Clinton Global Initiative: