- President Obama Drops Proposal To Cut Tax Breaks For College Savings Plans [VIDEO]Posted 8 hours ago
- Valentine’s Day Special: Adopt A Cockroach For Your ExPosted 8 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 11 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Obama Addresses UN General Assembly [VIDEO]
President Obama taking the world stage, addressing the UN General Assembly. The President speaking out first about the murder of our Ambassador to Libya and three other Americans.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports from the United Nations in New York:
President Obama saying the only cure for hateful speech is free speech. That there are no words, videos, or slander that can justify violence.
(President Obama) “We have taken these positions because we believe that freedom and self-determination are not unique to one culture. These are not simply American values or Western values. They are universal values.”
President Obama saying the Syrian regime must go. Also saying diplomacy can take the place of war but that time is not unlimited for Iran, that the U.S. will do what it must to prevent the Iranian regime from obtaining nuclear weapons.
At the United Nations in New York, Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.
LISTEN to excerpts of President Obama’s address to the United Nations General Assembly:
WATCH to learn more on President Obama’s address to the UN General Assembly: