- Malaysia Airlines Mystery: Stolen Passports Eyed In Missing Plane Investigation [VIDEO]Posted 41 mins ago
- FOX Wheels: America’s Big Pothole ProblemPosted 4 hours ago
- Securing America: IED Protection [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
AEHQ: Taxes Still a Hot Topic For Campaigns [VIDEO]
If you can’t take the heat, stay out of the campaign kitchen. That’s the advice from the Obama campaign to Republican Presidential challenger Mitt Romney.
FOX News Radio’s Sal Giangrasso has details in this Election Update:
From America’s Election Headquarters…
Mitt Romney’s released his 2011 tax returns after being grilled by the President’s re-election campaign to reveal them, and White House Press Secretary Jay Carney says these requests go with the territory.
(Carney) “It’s a process this President thinks is important – even if it might be comfortable – but when you run for President, you should be an open book. And that’s his view.”
Romney’s campaigning in the key swing state of Colorado.
(Romney) “Do you want four more years with 23 million Americans struggling for good work? Do you want four more years of trillion-dollar deficits?”
He joins with his Vice Presidential running mate Paul Ryan, Tuesday, in another key battleground state: Ohio.
Sal Giangrasso, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more about the race in Ryan’s home state of Wisconsin: