- President Obama Issues Executive Order Allowing Sanctions On Cyber AttackersPosted 9 hours ago
- California Governor Orders Mandatory Water ReductionsPosted 9 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Tax Break Holiday for FL Gun Owners?Posted 15 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Housecall for Health: Second-Hand Smoke & Memory Loss
There has been a lot of research about the negative health effects for people that smoke, but a new study suggests serious health problems for those that are around smokers.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Researchers have found another health effect of second-hand smoke: memory loss. A study from England’s Northumbria University shows those who regularly breathe cigarette fumes have more difficulty remembering tasks than those with no tobacco exposure.
Data was collected using the Cambridge Prospective Memory Test, and is the first to prove cognitive consequences from second-hand smoke. Researchers plan on using other methods to test the results.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.