- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 3 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 3 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: Sylvania 300 (New Hampshire)
The Chase roars into New Hampshire this weekend for the Sylvania 300. A.J. Allmendinger won’t be behind the wheel for the second week of the playoffs, but he did get some good news from NASCAR.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh has this weekend’s NASCAR preview:
FOX in the Fast Lane.
The Sprint Cup championship officially started in Chicago, but for Michael Waltrip Racing’s Clint Bowyer, the Chase begins this weekend in Loudon.
(Bowyer) “I think we can win at New Hampshire, and get things started off right. If we can do that and keep this buzz going at MWR, I think we can compete.”
Denny Hamlin is bringing the best car Joe Gibbs Racing has because:
(Hamlin) “When we get to Loudon, it’s the one track I have in my mind that we can win at.”
And for Greg Biffle, doing well at Loudon depends on the time of year.
(Biffle) “That’s a great track for us. Fall seems to be better, a better race for us than the spring.”
And driver A.J. Allmendinger has been reinstated by NASCAR after completing its “Road to Recovery” program. Allmendinger was suspended in July for failing a random drug test. A.J. has said he tested positive for a prescription drug typically used to treat attention-deficit disorder, and took it because he was tired.
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.
Follow Marghiee Teshineh on Twitter: @LadyTrackside