- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 9 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 10 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 11 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Narratives! FNC and others are reporting that the Attack in Libya on 9/11/12 was in fact premeditated and was likely planned and executed by an Al Qaeda Operative who was former High Value Detainee at GITMO. This stands in stark contrast to everything the Obama Administration was saying for almost 10 Days. Will the Media breakaway from their siege on Mitt Romney to cover this story? Gibson Examines.
Shift! Mitt Romney’s campaign is reportedly going to ramp up appearances and attacks and pivot off Romney’s “47 Percent” “gaffe” into a more broad indictment of President Obama’s shocking growth of the Welfare State since taking office. Gibson speaks with Patrick J. Buchanan.
Plus: Obama gaining in the polls across the board!