- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 16 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 24 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Narratives! FNC and others are reporting that the Attack in Libya on 9/11/12 was in fact premeditated and was likely planned and executed by an Al Qaeda Operative who was former High Value Detainee at GITMO. This stands in stark contrast to everything the Obama Administration was saying for almost 10 Days. Will the Media breakaway from their siege on Mitt Romney to cover this story? Gibson Examines.
Shift! Mitt Romney’s campaign is reportedly going to ramp up appearances and attacks and pivot off Romney’s “47 Percent” “gaffe” into a more broad indictment of President Obama’s shocking growth of the Welfare State since taking office. Gibson speaks with Patrick J. Buchanan.
Plus: Obama gaining in the polls across the board!