- Ebola In America: CDC Confirms First US CasePosted 7 hours ago
- The Head of the Secret Service in the Hot SeatPosted 16 hours ago
- AEHQ: ISIS Bleeds Into The Mid-Term ElectionsPosted 18 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 18 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Narratives! FNC and others are reporting that the Attack in Libya on 9/11/12 was in fact premeditated and was likely planned and executed by an Al Qaeda Operative who was former High Value Detainee at GITMO. This stands in stark contrast to everything the Obama Administration was saying for almost 10 Days. Will the Media breakaway from their siege on Mitt Romney to cover this story? Gibson Examines.
Shift! Mitt Romney’s campaign is reportedly going to ramp up appearances and attacks and pivot off Romney’s “47 Percent” “gaffe” into a more broad indictment of President Obama’s shocking growth of the Welfare State since taking office. Gibson speaks with Patrick J. Buchanan.
Plus: Obama gaining in the polls across the board!