- AFMW: Olympic Wrestler Mark SchultzPosted 12 mins ago
- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 1 day ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Narratives! FNC and others are reporting that the Attack in Libya on 9/11/12 was in fact premeditated and was likely planned and executed by an Al Qaeda Operative who was former High Value Detainee at GITMO. This stands in stark contrast to everything the Obama Administration was saying for almost 10 Days. Will the Media breakaway from their siege on Mitt Romney to cover this story? Gibson Examines.
Shift! Mitt Romney’s campaign is reportedly going to ramp up appearances and attacks and pivot off Romney’s “47 Percent” “gaffe” into a more broad indictment of President Obama’s shocking growth of the Welfare State since taking office. Gibson speaks with Patrick J. Buchanan.
Plus: Obama gaining in the polls across the board!