- Securing America: U.S. Response to James Foley’s Murder [VIDEO]Posted 53 mins ago
- The Balance Of Power: Is Ryan Considering A Presidential Run?Posted 1 hour ago
- Holder Visits Ferguson, Protests Continue [VIDEO]Posted 1 hour ago
- President Obama Speaks On Death Of U.S. Journalist James FoleyPosted 19 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
OH Amish Hate Crime Guilty Verdicts
In Ohio, the verdicts are in, in a case that pits Amish against fellow Amish in Ohio.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports:
The leader of a breakaway Amish settlement and 15 others; including his family members, have been found guilty of going into the homes of other Amish and cutting women’s hair and men’s beards. The hair has spiritual significance for the Amish, and the attacks stemmed from religious differences. The defense argued that the Government overreacted and that the attacks didn’t rise to the level of “hate crimes”. Samuel Mullet Sr. and his co-defendants face prison terms of ten years or more.
Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.