- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 15 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 16 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 17 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
OH Amish Hate Crime Guilty Verdicts
In Ohio, the verdicts are in, in a case that pits Amish against fellow Amish in Ohio.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports:
The leader of a breakaway Amish settlement and 15 others; including his family members, have been found guilty of going into the homes of other Amish and cutting women’s hair and men’s beards. The hair has spiritual significance for the Amish, and the attacks stemmed from religious differences. The defense argued that the Government overreacted and that the attacks didn’t rise to the level of “hate crimes”. Samuel Mullet Sr. and his co-defendants face prison terms of ten years or more.
Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.