- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 8 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 10 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 11 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
OH Amish Hate Crime Guilty Verdicts
In Ohio, the verdicts are in, in a case that pits Amish against fellow Amish in Ohio.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports:
The leader of a breakaway Amish settlement and 15 others; including his family members, have been found guilty of going into the homes of other Amish and cutting women’s hair and men’s beards. The hair has spiritual significance for the Amish, and the attacks stemmed from religious differences. The defense argued that the Government overreacted and that the attacks didn’t rise to the level of “hate crimes”. Samuel Mullet Sr. and his co-defendants face prison terms of ten years or more.
Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.