- VIRAL VIDEOS: Blind Man Sees Wife With Bionic EyePosted 12 hours ago
- AFMW: Parker Schnabel, star of Discovery’s "Gold Rush"Posted 13 hours ago
- Jimmie Johnson Gears Up For Sin City, As NASCAR Heads To VegasPosted 15 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Keeping Women Where They Belong
About a week ago, I blogged about the changing workplace and how women were rising and men falling. Well not everyone has gotten the message. North Carolina Republican State Senator Jim Davis opposing the expansion of government funded pre-kindergarten:
Davis believes in personal responsibility, and that government can’t solve all of society’s ills.
“I think the greatest gift a father can give his kids is their mother at home,” Davis said.
Every time you think we’ve come a long way toward equality, there is a reminder of how far we have to go.