- Housecall for Health: American Cancer Society Turns 100Posted 28 mins ago
- Holder Letter Acknowledges U.S. Citizen DeathsPosted 11 hours ago
- Man Killed By FBI In Boston Bombing Probe [VIDEO]Posted 14 hours ago
- Hometown Heartache [VIDEO]Posted 14 hours ago
- Memorial Day TravelPosted 14 hours ago
- FOX on Tech: Microsoft Unveils Xbox OnePosted 18 hours ago
- London Machete AttackPosted 19 hours ago
Keeping Women Where They Belong
About a week ago, I blogged about the changing workplace and how women were rising and men falling. Well not everyone has gotten the message. North Carolina Republican State Senator Jim Davis opposing the expansion of government funded pre-kindergarten:
Davis believes in personal responsibility, and that government can’t solve all of society’s ills.
“I think the greatest gift a father can give his kids is their mother at home,” Davis said.
Every time you think we’ve come a long way toward equality, there is a reminder of how far we have to go.