- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 21 hours ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 22 hours ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 24 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 7 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Keeping Women Where They Belong
About a week ago, I blogged about the changing workplace and how women were rising and men falling. Well not everyone has gotten the message. North Carolina Republican State Senator Jim Davis opposing the expansion of government funded pre-kindergarten:
Davis believes in personal responsibility, and that government can’t solve all of society’s ills.
“I think the greatest gift a father can give his kids is their mother at home,” Davis said.
Every time you think we’ve come a long way toward equality, there is a reminder of how far we have to go.