- Justice Department Launches Programs To Combat American ExtremistsPosted 15 hours ago
- Urban Outfitters Causes Uproar With Kent State Sweatshirt [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton Hints At Possible 2016 Presidential Run [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 4 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Keeping Women Where They Belong
About a week ago, I blogged about the changing workplace and how women were rising and men falling. Well not everyone has gotten the message. North Carolina Republican State Senator Jim Davis opposing the expansion of government funded pre-kindergarten:
Davis believes in personal responsibility, and that government can’t solve all of society’s ills.
“I think the greatest gift a father can give his kids is their mother at home,” Davis said.
Every time you think we’ve come a long way toward equality, there is a reminder of how far we have to go.