- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 23 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Court Orders Jihad Ads in NYC Subways
Controversial ads will appear soon in 10 New York City subway stations because of a court ruling that they are protected by freedom of speech.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports from New York City:
The ads that were originally rejected because of demeaning language, now scheduled to appear in 10 subway stations. The ad reads, “In any war between the civilized man and the savage, support the civilized man. Support Israel, Defeat jihad.” The MTA saying their hands are tied, and are subject to the court order injunction to run the ad.
(Geller) “The First Amendment protects all speech, not just ideas that we like.”
Pamela Geller, the Executive Director of the American Freedom Defense Initiative, says the ad is not controversial. But the Council on American-Islamic Relations released a statement saying the ad is disguising anti-Muslim bigotry with support for Israel.
In New York, Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.