- Judge Finds Oscar Pistorius Guilty of Culpable Homicide [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: “DuckTales” Theme Song With Real DucksPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 days ago
- The Balance Of Power: War Of WordsPosted 4 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Court Orders Jihad Ads in NYC Subways
Controversial ads will appear soon in 10 New York City subway stations because of a court ruling that they are protected by freedom of speech.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports from New York City:
The ads that were originally rejected because of demeaning language, now scheduled to appear in 10 subway stations. The ad reads, “In any war between the civilized man and the savage, support the civilized man. Support Israel, Defeat jihad.” The MTA saying their hands are tied, and are subject to the court order injunction to run the ad.
(Geller) “The First Amendment protects all speech, not just ideas that we like.”
Pamela Geller, the Executive Director of the American Freedom Defense Initiative, says the ad is not controversial. But the Council on American-Islamic Relations released a statement saying the ad is disguising anti-Muslim bigotry with support for Israel.
In New York, Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.