- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 12 hours ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 1 day ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
AEHQ: FOX News Poll: Key Battleground States
The latest FOX News Poll results give President Obama the edge over Mitt Romney among likely voters in three key battleground states.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso has more from America’s Election Headquarters:
From America’s Election Headquarters.
The latest FOX News Poll shows President Obama leading Mitt Romney by seven points among likely voters in both Ohio and Virginia, and by five points in Florida. But the race for the White House much tighter among enthused or extremely interested voters.
Blanton: “Among just this group of voters, Obama is up by two points in Virginia, Florida is tied, and Romney is up by just one point in Ohio.”
FOX News Poll’s Dana Blanton. Results also show Independents are nearly evenly divided on who they’ll vote for in Ohio, Virginia, and Florida.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.