- VIRAL VIDEOS: Blind Man Sees Wife With Bionic EyePosted 10 hours ago
- AFMW: Parker Schnabel, star of Discovery’s "Gold Rush"Posted 10 hours ago
- Jimmie Johnson Gears Up For Sin City, As NASCAR Heads To VegasPosted 12 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
[Video] Fear & Loathing
Fear & Loathing! In an ironic twist, “establishment” Republicans are attacking Mitt Romney for his “47 Percent” line, in the Obama Campaign’s Secret leaked tapes, while Purity Test Conservatives, who were against Romney being the nominee are vociferously defending him. Everyone is urging him to “own it” in one way or the other. Is he doing enough? Gibson speaks with Ed Rollins. Plus: Thrilled Obama Cable Anchors burst into Song in glee!
Redistribution! The Drudge Report and Romney Campaign are now focused on a 1998 Clip of President Obama admitting he likes “redistribution” and many are using it as a “gotcha” retort to Mitt’s Secret Tapes. Is this all they got? Isn’t that well covered territory already? Gibson on the clip.