- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 42 mins ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 1 hour ago
- AFMW: Country Music Newcomer Chase BryantPosted 2 hours ago
- President Obama Insists No U.S. Combat Mission In IraqPosted 18 hours ago
- Fed Signals Plan To Keep Interest Rates Low For A “Considerable Time” [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
[Video] Fear & Loathing
Fear & Loathing! In an ironic twist, “establishment” Republicans are attacking Mitt Romney for his “47 Percent” line, in the Obama Campaign’s Secret leaked tapes, while Purity Test Conservatives, who were against Romney being the nominee are vociferously defending him. Everyone is urging him to “own it” in one way or the other. Is he doing enough? Gibson speaks with Ed Rollins. Plus: Thrilled Obama Cable Anchors burst into Song in glee!
Redistribution! The Drudge Report and Romney Campaign are now focused on a 1998 Clip of President Obama admitting he likes “redistribution” and many are using it as a “gotcha” retort to Mitt’s Secret Tapes. Is this all they got? Isn’t that well covered territory already? Gibson on the clip.