- Incomes Rise, Consumer Spending Ticks Slightly Higher In FebruaryPosted 16 hours ago
- Prehistoric ‘Super Salamander’ DiscoveredPosted 21 hours ago
- NSA Considered Ending Phone Surveillance Program?Posted 23 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Tale of the Tapes: New Obama Tape Surfaces [VIDEO]
Mitt Romney is switching from defense over his secretly-recorded fundraiser comments to offense, going after President Obama’s comments in a newly-released tape recorded more than a decade ago.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington:
He was then-Illinois State Senator Barack Obama, but the Romney campaign highlighting what the President then-told an audience at Loyola University.
(Obama) “I actually believe in redistribution, at least at a certain level, to make sure everybody’s got a shot.”
The Obama campaign defends the 1998 remark as an argument for a more efficient, effective government. Romney countering:
(Romney) “I believe instead the role of government is to help those who need help.”
Romney writing, in an op-ed today, his economic plan will lift people out of poverty.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the dueling Romney & Obama recordings: