- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 12 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 13 hours ago
- Fast-Food Restaurant Fuels Frenzy On Vegas StripPosted 14 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Ryan Calls Romney “Inarticulate”
Running mate Paul Ryan talked to KRNV-TV in Reno.
Asked what he thought of Romney’s remarks, Ryan told the Nevada station: “He was obviously inarticulate in making this point.” Ryan went on to say the point the Republicans are making is that, under the Obama economy, government dependency is up and economic stagnation is up.
Asked if he thought Romney regrets the remarks, Ryan says he thinks Romney would have said it differently, adding, “that’s for sure.”