- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 42 mins ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 1 hour ago
- AFMW: Country Music Newcomer Chase BryantPosted 2 hours ago
- President Obama Insists No U.S. Combat Mission In IraqPosted 18 hours ago
- Fed Signals Plan To Keep Interest Rates Low For A “Considerable Time” [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Ryan Calls Romney “Inarticulate”
Running mate Paul Ryan talked to KRNV-TV in Reno.
Asked what he thought of Romney’s remarks, Ryan told the Nevada station: “He was obviously inarticulate in making this point.” Ryan went on to say the point the Republicans are making is that, under the Obama economy, government dependency is up and economic stagnation is up.
Asked if he thought Romney regrets the remarks, Ryan says he thinks Romney would have said it differently, adding, “that’s for sure.”