- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 16 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 3 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Housecall For Health: Sleep & Weight Loss
How long you sleep could play a big role in how much weight you lose when dieting.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has more in today’s edition of “Housecall For Health”:
Scientists say if you’re trying to lose weight, getting enough sleep is just as crucial as diet and exercise. In one study from the Canadian Medical Association, all participants consumed the same amount of calories, but those who slept just over five hours a night lost 55% less body fat than those who slept over eight hours. Researchers say a lack of sleep is becoming one of the biggest factors in the obesity epidemic.
Housecall for Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.