- Tornado Strikes Near Oklahoma CityPosted 6 hours ago
- Justice Department Leak Probe [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- Supreme Court To Hear Town Prayer CasePosted 7 hours ago
- Military Sex AbusePosted 10 hours ago
- Suburban Poverty GrowingPosted 10 hours ago
- Record-Breaking Ferris Wheel RidePosted 10 hours ago
Housecall For Health: Sleep & Weight Loss
How long you sleep could play a big role in how much weight you lose when dieting.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has more in today’s edition of “Housecall For Health”:
Scientists say if you’re trying to lose weight, getting enough sleep is just as crucial as diet and exercise. In one study from the Canadian Medical Association, all participants consumed the same amount of calories, but those who slept just over five hours a night lost 55% less body fat than those who slept over eight hours. Researchers say a lack of sleep is becoming one of the biggest factors in the obesity epidemic.
Housecall for Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.