- AFMW: Jim DeFelice, Co-Author of American SniperPosted 46 mins ago
- Beware of IRS Scams This Tax SeasonPosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: The Rhett Walker BandPosted 2 days ago
- Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah Dies at 90Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Cop Lip Syncing To Taylor Swift’s “Shake it Off”Posted 3 days ago
- Country Music Stars Defend “American Sniper” [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
Housecall For Health: Sleep & Weight Loss
How long you sleep could play a big role in how much weight you lose when dieting.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has more in today’s edition of “Housecall For Health”:
Scientists say if you’re trying to lose weight, getting enough sleep is just as crucial as diet and exercise. In one study from the Canadian Medical Association, all participants consumed the same amount of calories, but those who slept just over five hours a night lost 55% less body fat than those who slept over eight hours. Researchers say a lack of sleep is becoming one of the biggest factors in the obesity epidemic.
Housecall for Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.