- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 23 hours ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 23 hours ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 23 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
Housecall For Health: Sleep & Weight Loss
How long you sleep could play a big role in how much weight you lose when dieting.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has more in today’s edition of “Housecall For Health”:
Scientists say if you’re trying to lose weight, getting enough sleep is just as crucial as diet and exercise. In one study from the Canadian Medical Association, all participants consumed the same amount of calories, but those who slept just over five hours a night lost 55% less body fat than those who slept over eight hours. Researchers say a lack of sleep is becoming one of the biggest factors in the obesity epidemic.
Housecall for Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.