- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 1 hour ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of March 7thPosted 2 hours ago
- Ukraine Crisis Leads To Sanctions On Russia, Executive OrderPosted 17 hours ago
- The Balance of Power: Is The Tea Party Losing Steam?Posted 23 hours ago
- Conservatives Gather At CPAC [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
What Happened in Libya? [VIDEO]
What happened at the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi that left 4 Americans including U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens dead, remains under investigation. But for now there are two very different versions of what led to the attack.
FOX News Radio’s Jill Nado reports from Washington DC:
Sources in Benghazi tell FOX the assault came on the consulate with no warning, and that there was no sizable demonstration there that day. That contradicts some initial reports from the Obama Administration, saying the attacks were spontaneous. State Department Spokesperson Victoria Nuland says, it’s too soon to know.
Nuland: “We’ll just have to see what the FBI investigation brings us.”
Libya’s new President says he’s sure the attack was a plot, since it happened on the anniversary of 9/11.
In Washington, Jill Nado, FOX News Radio.
Watch the VIDEO below for more on this story: