- President Obama Announces Plan To Fight EbolaPosted 11 hours ago
- Joint Chiefs Chairman Won’t Rule Out U.S. Ground Troops Against ISISPosted 15 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: How Much Coffee Is Too Much?Posted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
What Happened in Libya? [VIDEO]
What happened at the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi that left 4 Americans including U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens dead, remains under investigation. But for now there are two very different versions of what led to the attack.
FOX News Radio’s Jill Nado reports from Washington DC:
Sources in Benghazi tell FOX the assault came on the consulate with no warning, and that there was no sizable demonstration there that day. That contradicts some initial reports from the Obama Administration, saying the attacks were spontaneous. State Department Spokesperson Victoria Nuland says, it’s too soon to know.
Nuland: “We’ll just have to see what the FBI investigation brings us.”
Libya’s new President says he’s sure the attack was a plot, since it happened on the anniversary of 9/11.
In Washington, Jill Nado, FOX News Radio.
Watch the VIDEO below for more on this story: