- FOX Wheels: America’s Big Pothole ProblemPosted 26 mins ago
- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 1 day ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 3 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 3 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Change! President Obama promised a reset of attitudes of Muslims across the World (towards the United States) if he was elected President. Now after Anti-American Violence and protest have broken out in Two Dozen countries, the Obama Administration and the Media are blaming it all on a YouTube Video. Even though numerous reports say that is not true. Gibson examines.
Plus: Chicago “Way” Teachers extend their illegal Strike, Bob Woodward expands his criticism of Obama’s leadership and MSM ginning up Romney Campaign in “disarray” narratives!