- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 3 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Motivational Monday: Become An “I Can and I Will” Person!
We see them everyday.
People who seem to just cut through the fat and just get things done. Seemingly without fear or hesitation.
These people are merely acting out the potential that is in all of us already–to be “I Can and I Will” type folks.
Try it today! It’s easier than you might think!
Determine to be this kind of person each and everyday of your life.
We all usually KNOW what needs to be done. There’s very little question when we need to eat less, spend less, drive slower, or be nicer to the people around us.
So do it already!
Answer those emails or phone calls you’ve been putting off!
Contact that friend you’ve been meaning to be in contact with!
Eat a little bit less and move a little bit more today!
Pay some of your debts, even if it’s a fraction of what you owe!
Read that book or attend the seminar you’ve been meaning to!
Write that song or poem or short story or novel you’ve always daydreamed of!
Become the person you know you are capable of being!
Say to yourself dozens of times a day: “I Can and I Will!!!!!”
And then DO what needs to be done!
Those words are SO powerful. Feel just how powerful they make you feel!!
Once these words become your life’s mantra, you will pleasantly surprise yourself as to all you are truly capable of doing and achieving and completing!
Have a fantastic day!!