- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 4 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 4 hours ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 8 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
FOX on Tech: iPhone 5 Setting Records Already
Apple’s newest iPhone is setting records before it’s even been made available in stores.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has details:
FOX on Tech.
Apple says demand for the iPhone 5 is so high, they don’t have enough units to fill all of the pre-orders by this Friday’s official release. The company reports more than two million phones were sold in the first 24 hours, pushing some deliveries back to October.
AT&T says it has set a sales record with the 5, pre-selling more than any other iPhone – including models that the wireless carrier had exclusive access to.
(Schiller) “It is really easy to make a new product that’s bigger, everyone does that. That’s not the challenge. The challenge is to make it better and smaller.”
Apple’s Marketing VP Philip Schiller, unveiling the phone that also has investors excited. Apple stock, trading at record highs near $700/share.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio