- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 22 mins ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 1 hour ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 2 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 2 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 1 day ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
FOX on Tech: iPhone 5 Setting Records Already
Apple’s newest iPhone is setting records before it’s even been made available in stores.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has details:
FOX on Tech.
Apple says demand for the iPhone 5 is so high, they don’t have enough units to fill all of the pre-orders by this Friday’s official release. The company reports more than two million phones were sold in the first 24 hours, pushing some deliveries back to October.
AT&T says it has set a sales record with the 5, pre-selling more than any other iPhone – including models that the wireless carrier had exclusive access to.
(Schiller) “It is really easy to make a new product that’s bigger, everyone does that. That’s not the challenge. The challenge is to make it better and smaller.”
Apple’s Marketing VP Philip Schiller, unveiling the phone that also has investors excited. Apple stock, trading at record highs near $700/share.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio