- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 8 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 10 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 11 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
AEHQ: Obama Files Trade Complaint Against China
The Obama Administration formally accused China of illegally subsidizing its auto parts industry on Monday.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Taylor reports from Washington in this Election Update:
From America’s Election Headquarters…
At a campaign speech in Cincinnati, President Obama said he’s filed a fair trade complaint against China with the World Trade Organization.
(President Obama) “When other countries don’t play by the rules, we’ve done something about it.”
Mitt Romney says President Obama hasn’t stood up to the Chinese. Says the President:
(President Obama) “We don’t need folks who, during election time, suddenly are worrying about trade practices, but before the election, are taking advantage of unfair trading practices.”
That is a claim that businessman Mitt Romney outsourced American jobs to China.
In Washington, Steve Taylor, FOX News Radio.