- Could Cyber Crime Happen To You?Posted 8 hours ago
- Survey Reveals More Parents Requesting To Delay Vaccinations For KidsPosted 8 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music Legend Aaron TippinPosted 13 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
AEHQ: Obama Files Trade Complaint Against China
The Obama Administration formally accused China of illegally subsidizing its auto parts industry on Monday.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Taylor reports from Washington in this Election Update:
From America’s Election Headquarters…
At a campaign speech in Cincinnati, President Obama said he’s filed a fair trade complaint against China with the World Trade Organization.
(President Obama) “When other countries don’t play by the rules, we’ve done something about it.”
Mitt Romney says President Obama hasn’t stood up to the Chinese. Says the President:
(President Obama) “We don’t need folks who, during election time, suddenly are worrying about trade practices, but before the election, are taking advantage of unfair trading practices.”
That is a claim that businessman Mitt Romney outsourced American jobs to China.
In Washington, Steve Taylor, FOX News Radio.