- AFMW: Dr. Alveda King, American Civil Rights ActivistPosted 10 hours ago
- “Enough With The Media’s Gotcha Game”Posted 18 hours ago
- Brazilian Butt Lift Blamed For Woman’s DeathPosted 19 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Libya: 50 Arrests in Stevens’ Death [VIDEO]
The Libyan government says they’ve arrested 50 suspects in the killing of Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other members of the U.S. diplomatic team, and the suspects are believed to have ties to al-Qaeda.
FOX’s Greg Palkot reports from Tunis, Tunisia that the U.S. is investigating separately:
In nearby Libya, the terror manhunt is on for the killers of U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans. While the FBI is telling us the investigation has begun, we are still waiting for a hard confirm that the agents are on the ground. They’ll be heading for Benghazi, a dangerous place.
Already in Libya: the Rapid Response Team of Marines – some 50 Marines; off the coast, two U.S. Navy destroyers; overhead, surveillance drones.
And yes, the Libyan government is now reportedly saying that they have some suspects in custody.
WATCH more on the safety of U.S. embassies abroad: