- President Obama Insists No U.S. Combat Mission In IraqPosted 12 hours ago
- Fed Signals Plan To Keep Interest Rates Low For A “Considerable Time” [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 19 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Romney Losing In Three Key States: How Worried Are You?
According to some recent polls, the Electoral Map isn’t looking very good for Mitt Romney:
And more specifically, Romney is behind in some key swing states:
While Romney may be leading in Rasmussen’s daily tracking poll, he’s losing in some keys swing states. And perhaps even more troubling for Mitt, consumer confidence is up and some Americans are even feeling better about the direction of the country! Are the folks truly getting more optimistic and is that bad news for the Romney Campaign? And do you think Obama will high step his way to another four years?