- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 20 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 1 day ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Romney Losing In Three Key States: How Worried Are You?
According to some recent polls, the Electoral Map isn’t looking very good for Mitt Romney:
And more specifically, Romney is behind in some key swing states:
While Romney may be leading in Rasmussen’s daily tracking poll, he’s losing in some keys swing states. And perhaps even more troubling for Mitt, consumer confidence is up and some Americans are even feeling better about the direction of the country! Are the folks truly getting more optimistic and is that bad news for the Romney Campaign? And do you think Obama will high step his way to another four years?