- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 15 hours ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 23 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Romney Losing In Three Key States: How Worried Are You?
According to some recent polls, the Electoral Map isn’t looking very good for Mitt Romney:
And more specifically, Romney is behind in some key swing states:
While Romney may be leading in Rasmussen’s daily tracking poll, he’s losing in some keys swing states. And perhaps even more troubling for Mitt, consumer confidence is up and some Americans are even feeling better about the direction of the country! Are the folks truly getting more optimistic and is that bad news for the Romney Campaign? And do you think Obama will high step his way to another four years?