- AFMW: Beth Chapman, star of CMT’s “Dog & Beth: On the Hunt”Posted 2 days ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 3 days ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Don’t Miss “The Tom Sullivan Show” This Weekend On The FOX BUSINESS NETWORK!
Ambassador John Bolton joins Tom to discuss the latest on the attacks on American embassies. Then, on the 4-year anniversary of the Lehman Brothers collapse, Tom gets the story from former Lehman VP Larry McDonald. And, should the U.S. return to the gold standard? Then, how does polling “registered” voters and “likely” voters affect poll results? Republican strategist Ed Rollins and Fox News Opinion Research Director give Tom the lowdown. Plus, the panel tackles whether Romney is being too nice to Obama, if public unions are going too far, and McDonalds’ new calorie counts. All that and Tom hears from you with Comment Roulette!
CATCH TOM ON THE FOX BUSINESS NEWTORK SATURDAY 7 & 10 PM ET AND SUNDAY 7 AM & 7 PM ET!