- Bullet Points: Gun Giveaways At ChurchPosted 3 hours ago
- Hired! Career ProspectsPosted 3 hours ago
- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 19 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Don’t Miss “The Tom Sullivan Show” This Weekend On The FOX BUSINESS NETWORK!
Ambassador John Bolton joins Tom to discuss the latest on the attacks on American embassies. Then, on the 4-year anniversary of the Lehman Brothers collapse, Tom gets the story from former Lehman VP Larry McDonald. And, should the U.S. return to the gold standard? Then, how does polling “registered” voters and “likely” voters affect poll results? Republican strategist Ed Rollins and Fox News Opinion Research Director give Tom the lowdown. Plus, the panel tackles whether Romney is being too nice to Obama, if public unions are going too far, and McDonalds’ new calorie counts. All that and Tom hears from you with Comment Roulette!
CATCH TOM ON THE FOX BUSINESS NEWTORK SATURDAY 7 & 10 PM ET AND SUNDAY 7 AM & 7 PM ET!