- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 1 day ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 1 day ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Villain! In the tempest of coordinated and uncoordinated violence breaking out in Libya, Egypt, Yemen and elsewhere, the America Media has made sure to point out to other Americans that the biggest issue in this firestorm is…. Mitt Romney. The media even provided a rare view on how they coordinated themselves to make sure Romney is the story. Gibson examines and speaks with Lt. Col. Ralph Peters. Plus: Where’s the controversy over how President Obama’s Foreign Policy in the Middle East is failing?
Plus: The Curtain Variable, Will this blame this on Bush too and Bob Woodard sets the record straight!