- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 7 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 15 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 16 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Villain! In the tempest of coordinated and uncoordinated violence breaking out in Libya, Egypt, Yemen and elsewhere, the America Media has made sure to point out to other Americans that the biggest issue in this firestorm is…. Mitt Romney. The media even provided a rare view on how they coordinated themselves to make sure Romney is the story. Gibson examines and speaks with Lt. Col. Ralph Peters. Plus: Where’s the controversy over how President Obama’s Foreign Policy in the Middle East is failing?
Plus: The Curtain Variable, Will this blame this on Bush too and Bob Woodard sets the record straight!