- ISIS Purportedly Beheads U.S. Journalist James Foley [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- Bullet Points: T-Shirt Gets Veteran Thrown from Amusement ParkPosted 6 hours ago
- Protests Continue in Ferguson, MissouriPosted 6 hours ago
- Hired! College Majors That Could Bring Big BucksPosted 6 hours ago
- AFMW: The Legendary Ray StevensPosted 7 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
Villain! In the tempest of coordinated and uncoordinated violence breaking out in Libya, Egypt, Yemen and elsewhere, the America Media has made sure to point out to other Americans that the biggest issue in this firestorm is…. Mitt Romney. The media even provided a rare view on how they coordinated themselves to make sure Romney is the story. Gibson examines and speaks with Lt. Col. Ralph Peters. Plus: Where’s the controversy over how President Obama’s Foreign Policy in the Middle East is failing?
Plus: The Curtain Variable, Will this blame this on Bush too and Bob Woodard sets the record straight!