- The Winners Of The 2015 Boston Marathon Are…Posted 8 hours ago
- 2015 ACM Awards: Miranda Lambert, Luke Bryan Win BigPosted 16 hours ago
- AFMW: Carly Fiorina, Former CEO of Hewlett PackardPosted 16 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 7 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
“Most Interesting Man in the World” Backs Obama
A popular beer commercial figure has decided which candidate is interesting enough for him, and he’ll be raising some money to support him.
FOX News Radio’s Kirstin McNary reports:
(Dos Equis Commerical) “He is the Most Interesting Man in the World.”
And he believes in the two-party system, but…
(Dos Equis Commercial) “The after party is the one you want to attend.”
Jonathan Goldsmith, the actor who plays the Most Interesting Man in the World in the Dos Equis beer commericals, hosting a fundraiser for President Obama next week in Burlington, Vermont.
Earlier this year, the conservative group Right Change must have been looking into the future, releasing a parody ad attacking the President.
(Right Change Ad) “He wants us to believe no one else in America would have made the bin Laden call. He is the Most Arrogant Man in the World.”
Tickets to the event, costing between $20 and $500.
Kirstin McNary, FOX News Radio.