- President Obama Addresses Airstrikes in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- Osama Bin Laden’s Son-in-Law Receives Life In PrisonPosted 6 hours ago
- Math Models Weigh In On Ebola EpidemicPosted 6 hours ago
- The U.S. And Allies Launch Attack Against ISIS in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- PA Manhunt for Alleged Trooper KillerPosted 10 hours ago
- Another Hostage Video From ISISPosted 10 hours ago
- AFMW: Bluegrass group Nu-Blu and Sam Moore, Legendary Soul ManPosted 12 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
“Most Interesting Man in the World” Backs Obama
A popular beer commercial figure has decided which candidate is interesting enough for him, and he’ll be raising some money to support him.
FOX News Radio’s Kirstin McNary reports:
(Dos Equis Commerical) “He is the Most Interesting Man in the World.”
And he believes in the two-party system, but…
(Dos Equis Commercial) “The after party is the one you want to attend.”
Jonathan Goldsmith, the actor who plays the Most Interesting Man in the World in the Dos Equis beer commericals, hosting a fundraiser for President Obama next week in Burlington, Vermont.
Earlier this year, the conservative group Right Change must have been looking into the future, releasing a parody ad attacking the President.
(Right Change Ad) “He wants us to believe no one else in America would have made the bin Laden call. He is the Most Arrogant Man in the World.”
Tickets to the event, costing between $20 and $500.
Kirstin McNary, FOX News Radio.