- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 58 mins ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 20 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 1 day ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Housecall For Health: Can You Be Fat & Fit?
There’s new information that suggests for some people, being fat and being fit can go hand in hand.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has the story in today’s edition of “Housecall For Health”:
Is it possible to be both fat and fit? Data collected by the University of Granada in Spain over nearly 25 years monitored the metabolic fitness levels of more than 43,000 people; including cholesterol, blood pressure, triglycerides, and glucose levels. Results showed obese participants who were metabolically healthy, had no more health risks than those who were thin. Experts say while a healthy weight is best, being overweight doesn’t mean physically unfit.
Housecall For Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.