- US Seeks To Normalize Relations With CubaPosted 8 hours ago
- American Alan Gross Released From Cuba After 5 Years In Prison [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Pistol Packin’ Wait Staff?Posted 15 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 16 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Housecall For Health: Can You Be Fat & Fit?
There’s new information that suggests for some people, being fat and being fit can go hand in hand.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has the story in today’s edition of “Housecall For Health”:
Is it possible to be both fat and fit? Data collected by the University of Granada in Spain over nearly 25 years monitored the metabolic fitness levels of more than 43,000 people; including cholesterol, blood pressure, triglycerides, and glucose levels. Results showed obese participants who were metabolically healthy, had no more health risks than those who were thin. Experts say while a healthy weight is best, being overweight doesn’t mean physically unfit.
Housecall For Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.