- Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel ResigningPosted 9 hours ago
- 12-year-old Carrying BB Gun, Shot & Killed By PolicePosted 12 hours ago
- The 2014 American Music Awards RecapPosted 13 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Housecall For Health: Can You Be Fat & Fit?
There’s new information that suggests for some people, being fat and being fit can go hand in hand.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has the story in today’s edition of “Housecall For Health”:
Is it possible to be both fat and fit? Data collected by the University of Granada in Spain over nearly 25 years monitored the metabolic fitness levels of more than 43,000 people; including cholesterol, blood pressure, triglycerides, and glucose levels. Results showed obese participants who were metabolically healthy, had no more health risks than those who were thin. Experts say while a healthy weight is best, being overweight doesn’t mean physically unfit.
Housecall For Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.