- U.S. Reportedly Launches Strikes Against Al-Shabaab Leader In Somalia [VIDEO]Posted 19 mins ago
- Housecall for Health: Sleep Drunk?Posted 1 hour ago
- FBI Investigating Celebrity Photo HackingPosted 2 hours ago
- British PM Cameron Outlines New Anti-Terror Measures [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- FOX News Radio Remembers White House Reporter Mike MajchrowitzPosted 23 hours ago
- In Triumph Shall Wave: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 4 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
Housecall For Health: Can You Be Fat & Fit?
There’s new information that suggests for some people, being fat and being fit can go hand in hand.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has the story in today’s edition of “Housecall For Health”:
Is it possible to be both fat and fit? Data collected by the University of Granada in Spain over nearly 25 years monitored the metabolic fitness levels of more than 43,000 people; including cholesterol, blood pressure, triglycerides, and glucose levels. Results showed obese participants who were metabolically healthy, had no more health risks than those who were thin. Experts say while a healthy weight is best, being overweight doesn’t mean physically unfit.
Housecall For Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.