- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 17 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
AEHQ: Campaigns Talk Libya, Defense & Taxes [VIDEO]
The Presidential campaigns each took trips to swing states on Thursday, where the candidates touched on Libya before returning to their popular talking points.
FOX News Radio’s Ron Flatter has details in this Election Update:
From America’s Election Headquarters…
They remembered Americans killed Tuesday in Libya.
(Romney) “We’re thinking about their families and those that they’ve left behind.”
…Mitt Romney in Fairfax, Virginia, and President Obama in Golden, Colorado:
(President Obama) “We are going to bring those who killed our fellow Americans to justice.”
Both then returned to familiar points. Romney criticized the President’s proposed defense cuts.
(Romney) “If I’m President of the United States, we will restore our military commitment and keep America the strongest military in the world.”
The President said Romney’s tax cuts don’t help the middle class.
(President Obama) “I don’t believe another round of tax cuts for millionaires are going to bring good jobs back to our shores.”
Polls in Colorado and Virginia show close races.
Ron Flatter, FOX News Radio.
Both campaigns are also on the defensive over certain issues.
WATCH the President’s campaign defend attacks on his foreign policy HERE:
WATCH the Romney campaign respond to criticism over their initial response to the Libyan attacks HERE: