- Teen Pregnancies DownPosted 4 hours ago
- Rating The Best and Worst AirlinesPosted 5 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: American Cancer Society Turns 100Posted 10 hours ago
- Holder Letter Acknowledges U.S. Citizen DeathsPosted 21 hours ago
- Hometown Heartache [VIDEO]Posted 24 hours ago
A Coordinated Attack?
The violence in the Middle East continues to escalate and once again Americans are debating how we can win the “hearts and minds” of a culture that seems to despise us. How should America move forward? Ambassador John Bolton joins Tom.
Fed Chief Ben Bernanke has announced the Fed will buy $85 billion in new assets, including $40 billion in mortgage-backed securities every month until December. The traders on Wall Street love it, but should you? Will any of this printed money ever trickle down to Main Street?
Will it Make a Difference?
McDonalds will begin posting the calorie count of all the choices on their menu boards. This is already law in some major cities, but the fast-food chain has decided to take it nationwide. Will Americans make healthier choices or simply stick to ordering what they crave—delicious, fatty foods?