- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 8 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Outrage! Yesterday, Islamic Militants in Cairo and Libya attacked US Embassies, including murdering US Ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens. Initially the US State Department through the US Embassy in Cairo, apologized TO the Extremists for a private film about “Mohammed” made in the US which “caused” the militants to attack. To the media however, the true outrage today is that Mitt Romney condemned President Obama for that Press Release. Gibson speaks with John Bolton.
Plus: Conservative Panic over Romney Poll Numbers, New Narrative from Obama Media is that You Are Better Off since Obama’s Been President and Bob Woodward finally speaks!