- President Obama Drops Proposal To Cut Tax Breaks For College Savings Plans [VIDEO]Posted 14 hours ago
- Valentine’s Day Special: Adopt A Cockroach For Your ExPosted 14 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 17 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Outrage! Yesterday, Islamic Militants in Cairo and Libya attacked US Embassies, including murdering US Ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens. Initially the US State Department through the US Embassy in Cairo, apologized TO the Extremists for a private film about “Mohammed” made in the US which “caused” the militants to attack. To the media however, the true outrage today is that Mitt Romney condemned President Obama for that Press Release. Gibson speaks with John Bolton.
Plus: Conservative Panic over Romney Poll Numbers, New Narrative from Obama Media is that You Are Better Off since Obama’s Been President and Bob Woodward finally speaks!