- Blue Bell Recalls All Of Its Ice Cream ProductsPosted 2 hours ago
- The Deep Bond Between Humans and DogsPosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: Former NFL Quarterback Jeff KempPosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 1 week ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Outrage! Yesterday, Islamic Militants in Cairo and Libya attacked US Embassies, including murdering US Ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens. Initially the US State Department through the US Embassy in Cairo, apologized TO the Extremists for a private film about “Mohammed” made in the US which “caused” the militants to attack. To the media however, the true outrage today is that Mitt Romney condemned President Obama for that Press Release. Gibson speaks with John Bolton.
Plus: Conservative Panic over Romney Poll Numbers, New Narrative from Obama Media is that You Are Better Off since Obama’s Been President and Bob Woodward finally speaks!