- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 4 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 5 hours ago
- President Obama Drops Proposal To Cut Tax Breaks For College Savings Plans [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Valentine’s Day Special: Adopt A Cockroach For Your ExPosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
Outrage! Yesterday, Islamic Militants in Cairo and Libya attacked US Embassies, including murdering US Ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens. Initially the US State Department through the US Embassy in Cairo, apologized TO the Extremists for a private film about “Mohammed” made in the US which “caused” the militants to attack. To the media however, the true outrage today is that Mitt Romney condemned President Obama for that Press Release. Gibson speaks with John Bolton.
Plus: Conservative Panic over Romney Poll Numbers, New Narrative from Obama Media is that You Are Better Off since Obama’s Been President and Bob Woodward finally speaks!