- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 5 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 6 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Artist Lizzie SiderPosted 7 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Outrage! Yesterday, Islamic Militants in Cairo and Libya attacked US Embassies, including murdering US Ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens. Initially the US State Department through the US Embassy in Cairo, apologized TO the Extremists for a private film about “Mohammed” made in the US which “caused” the militants to attack. To the media however, the true outrage today is that Mitt Romney condemned President Obama for that Press Release. Gibson speaks with John Bolton.
Plus: Conservative Panic over Romney Poll Numbers, New Narrative from Obama Media is that You Are Better Off since Obama’s Been President and Bob Woodward finally speaks!