- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 1 hour ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 2 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 3 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 3 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 1 day ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
FOX on Tech: Apple Unveils iPhone 5
Apple has made it official. Meet iPhone 5, in stores September 21st.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal reports:
In true superlative-heavy Apple fashion, Phil Schiller called this the most beautiful product they’ve ever made.
Schiller: “Today we’re going to introduce iPhone 5.”
He says it’s thinner and lighter, but has better battery performance. It can operate on phone carriers faster networks. He says it has more microphones, and a better camera. They’ve demonstrated how it works with the latest operating system, and showcased the new maps technology. It does come with a new connector, but they have an adapter to attach to your old one.
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.