- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 18 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 23 hours ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
FOX on Tech: Apple Unveils iPhone 5
Apple has made it official. Meet iPhone 5, in stores September 21st.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal reports:
In true superlative-heavy Apple fashion, Phil Schiller called this the most beautiful product they’ve ever made.
Schiller: “Today we’re going to introduce iPhone 5.”
He says it’s thinner and lighter, but has better battery performance. It can operate on phone carriers faster networks. He says it has more microphones, and a better camera. They’ve demonstrated how it works with the latest operating system, and showcased the new maps technology. It does come with a new connector, but they have an adapter to attach to your old one.
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.