- Cover-Up Allegations Haunt Benghazi Committee HearingPosted 28 mins ago
- Vikings Ban Adrian Peterson Amid Child Abuse Case [VIDEO]Posted 1 hour ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 3 hours ago
- Hired! Looking For Work?Posted 4 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Cops: Airport Workers Steal 100,000 Mini Liquor Bottles
More than a dozen people have been busted by authorities, accused of stealing almost $750,000 worth of mini liquor bottles and other items from one of the nation’s busiest airports.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Lacerra has details from New York City:
Eighteen workers at New York City’s John F. Kennedy International Airport arrested. Authorities say they stole 100,000 mini alcohol bottles, as well as duty-free items like perfume and cigarettes.
(Brown) “It came to our attention that it was happening through various sources.
…Queens, New York District Attorney Richard Brown.
(Brown) “It took us five months to put all the pieces together.”
Fifteen of those arrests are current or former truck drivers for Sky Chef, the food and beverage subsidiary of American Airlines. The other three are security guards.
In New York, Lisa Lacerra, FOX News Radio.