- US Seeks To Normalize Relations With CubaPosted 4 hours ago
- American Alan Gross Released From Cuba After 5 Years In Prison [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Pistol Packin’ Wait Staff?Posted 12 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 13 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Cops: Airport Workers Steal 100,000 Mini Liquor Bottles
More than a dozen people have been busted by authorities, accused of stealing almost $750,000 worth of mini liquor bottles and other items from one of the nation’s busiest airports.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Lacerra has details from New York City:
Eighteen workers at New York City’s John F. Kennedy International Airport arrested. Authorities say they stole 100,000 mini alcohol bottles, as well as duty-free items like perfume and cigarettes.
(Brown) “It came to our attention that it was happening through various sources.
…Queens, New York District Attorney Richard Brown.
(Brown) “It took us five months to put all the pieces together.”
Fifteen of those arrests are current or former truck drivers for Sky Chef, the food and beverage subsidiary of American Airlines. The other three are security guards.
In New York, Lisa Lacerra, FOX News Radio.