- AFMW: The Rhett Walker BandPosted 1 day ago
- Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah Dies at 90Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Cop Lip Syncing To Taylor Swift’s “Shake it Off”Posted 3 days ago
- Country Music Stars Defend “American Sniper” [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
What is Making Southern CA Stink?
A rotten smell has drifted across southern California, and air quality experts think they’ve found the source.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal reports from Los Angeles:
People have been complaining for days now, as a strong rotten egg-type smell drifts across southern California. Officials think it may be coming from east of L.A., at the Salton Sea. The smell has drifted as far as 150 miles away.
The Salton Sea is shrinking – its salt content is much higher than that of the ocean. Scientists say there may have been a recent fish die-off making the smell pungent. Also, cloud cover is keeping it trapped, and winds have carried the smell west.
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.