- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 5 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 6 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 7 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
What is Making Southern CA Stink?
A rotten smell has drifted across southern California, and air quality experts think they’ve found the source.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal reports from Los Angeles:
People have been complaining for days now, as a strong rotten egg-type smell drifts across southern California. Officials think it may be coming from east of L.A., at the Salton Sea. The smell has drifted as far as 150 miles away.
The Salton Sea is shrinking – its salt content is much higher than that of the ocean. Scientists say there may have been a recent fish die-off making the smell pungent. Also, cloud cover is keeping it trapped, and winds have carried the smell west.
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.