- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 5 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
What is Making Southern CA Stink?
A rotten smell has drifted across southern California, and air quality experts think they’ve found the source.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal reports from Los Angeles:
People have been complaining for days now, as a strong rotten egg-type smell drifts across southern California. Officials think it may be coming from east of L.A., at the Salton Sea. The smell has drifted as far as 150 miles away.
The Salton Sea is shrinking – its salt content is much higher than that of the ocean. Scientists say there may have been a recent fish die-off making the smell pungent. Also, cloud cover is keeping it trapped, and winds have carried the smell west.
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.