- Tension In D.C. Over Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Speech [VIDEO]Posted 1 hour ago
- Preventing Peanut AllergiesPosted 2 hours ago
- Could Cyber Crime Happen To You?Posted 20 hours ago
- Survey Reveals More Parents Requesting To Delay Vaccinations For KidsPosted 20 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Inevitable! Even after another round of terrible Jobs reports on Friday, the Sunday Shows and Obama Media pundits are using a couple Post Convention “Bump” polls to gin up the narrative that President Obama’s re-election “seems” “inevitable.” Does it? Gibson decides. Plus: Cokie Roberts claims Jobs Numbers don’t matter to Voters!
Plus: Food Stamps vs. Jobs, the sad display of John Lewis, Old Angry White Guy, Chicago Teachers are striking “for the children” and AP’s Amazing Race Article!