- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 2 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Inevitable! Even after another round of terrible Jobs reports on Friday, the Sunday Shows and Obama Media pundits are using a couple Post Convention “Bump” polls to gin up the narrative that President Obama’s re-election “seems” “inevitable.” Does it? Gibson decides. Plus: Cokie Roberts claims Jobs Numbers don’t matter to Voters!
Plus: Food Stamps vs. Jobs, the sad display of John Lewis, Old Angry White Guy, Chicago Teachers are striking “for the children” and AP’s Amazing Race Article!