- AEHQ: ISIS Bleeds Into The Mid-Term ElectionsPosted 5 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 6 hours ago
- Missing Arkansas Realtor Found Dead; Suspect Speaks [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Inevitable! Even after another round of terrible Jobs reports on Friday, the Sunday Shows and Obama Media pundits are using a couple Post Convention “Bump” polls to gin up the narrative that President Obama’s re-election “seems” “inevitable.” Does it? Gibson decides. Plus: Cokie Roberts claims Jobs Numbers don’t matter to Voters!
Plus: Food Stamps vs. Jobs, the sad display of John Lewis, Old Angry White Guy, Chicago Teachers are striking “for the children” and AP’s Amazing Race Article!