- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 7 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 9 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 10 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Inevitable! Even after another round of terrible Jobs reports on Friday, the Sunday Shows and Obama Media pundits are using a couple Post Convention “Bump” polls to gin up the narrative that President Obama’s re-election “seems” “inevitable.” Does it? Gibson decides. Plus: Cokie Roberts claims Jobs Numbers don’t matter to Voters!
Plus: Food Stamps vs. Jobs, the sad display of John Lewis, Old Angry White Guy, Chicago Teachers are striking “for the children” and AP’s Amazing Race Article!