- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 3 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 1 day ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 1 day ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Teachers Strike In Chicago [VIDEO]
Thousands of students staying home from school today, unable to go to class since their teachers are on strike.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports from outside a Chicago high school:
If the Chicago school board offers “A” and the teachers union wants “B”… what does “C” equal? In this case: A strike.
400,000 Chicago public school students affected. The sticking point, teacher evaluations and job security. The school district says they’re close on pay and talks have resumed.
This art teacher tells FOX News Radio:
(Teacher) “I cannot wait to get back to work. I’ve got a lot of great projects that I want to do.”
Churches, community centers and libraries are being offered as “safe havens” for children to hang out in until a deal is struck.
At Roberto Clemente High School in Chicago, Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.
WATCH to learn more on this story: