- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 19 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Teachers Strike In Chicago [VIDEO]
Thousands of students staying home from school today, unable to go to class since their teachers are on strike.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports from outside a Chicago high school:
If the Chicago school board offers “A” and the teachers union wants “B”… what does “C” equal? In this case: A strike.
400,000 Chicago public school students affected. The sticking point, teacher evaluations and job security. The school district says they’re close on pay and talks have resumed.
This art teacher tells FOX News Radio:
(Teacher) “I cannot wait to get back to work. I’ve got a lot of great projects that I want to do.”
Churches, community centers and libraries are being offered as “safe havens” for children to hang out in until a deal is struck.
At Roberto Clemente High School in Chicago, Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.
WATCH to learn more on this story: