- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 21 hours ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 22 hours ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 24 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 7 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Teachers Strike In Chicago [VIDEO]
Thousands of students staying home from school today, unable to go to class since their teachers are on strike.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports from outside a Chicago high school:
If the Chicago school board offers “A” and the teachers union wants “B”… what does “C” equal? In this case: A strike.
400,000 Chicago public school students affected. The sticking point, teacher evaluations and job security. The school district says they’re close on pay and talks have resumed.
This art teacher tells FOX News Radio:
(Teacher) “I cannot wait to get back to work. I’ve got a lot of great projects that I want to do.”
Churches, community centers and libraries are being offered as “safe havens” for children to hang out in until a deal is struck.
At Roberto Clemente High School in Chicago, Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.
WATCH to learn more on this story: